Headcanon: Jean’s hair is always a scruffy mess from hell because he has a bad habit of running his hand through it when he’s either nervous or wants to make it look ruffled, rugged, and handsome.
Lets just say that his hair is always just a little bit messier when he’s been in the presence of Mikasa Ackerman.
lily evans running into class late and out of breath and saying “sorry im late i was… doing stuff.” james potter swaggering in after her and saying “im stuff.”
Read from right to left :)
This is a little manga I wrote to show how a girl’s efforts to make someone hurting smile ends up revealing a similar compassion from the very boy she was trying to comfort. It shows how a little kindness can sometimes seem pointless but it can be contagious and turn around to help the person giving it more than the one receiving it.
SDOHUFodshuf omg this is so so so so so cute I love iiiit ahhh
This is the most amazing thing ever,it shows a bit of a brighter side of things and how much joy a single smile can bring
Marrying young is not the end of my freedom. It means I want to travel and see the world, but with her by my side. It means I still like drinking in bars and dancing in clubs, but stumbling home with her at 2am and eating pizza in our underwear. It means I know that I want to kiss those lips every morning, and every night before bed. If you see marriage as the end of your ‘freedom’, you’re doing it wrong.
Well this was just beautiful
spongebob hitting people where it hurts
10) Do you ship any characters that have never met?
I don’t do this often, since I tend to ship canon couples, but I do ship Jack Frost and Elsa from Frozen. Not majorly, but I enjoy the idea and the fanart. Can’t think of any others, but there might be one or maybe even two more.
12) Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
This is an interesting one…I don’t think that’s happened. Because I always want my ship to become canon eventually so if it does, I’m usually happy. There have been instances where I wasn’t so thrilled with HOW it was done, but not that it happened.
20) Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping.
If we’re going with “feeling” alone instead of actually “being alone” I read Throne of Glass recently and I ship Chaol and Celaena really, really, hard but there are very few fics or even much buzz about them or the books so I tend to feel alone even though I know there are others, just hard to find since it’s a small fandom.
31) Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love.
I don’t want to choose just one, that’s too hard.
For Jeankasa- most of anything that super-sandri comes up with.
And I love all the headcanons that have cropped for CS that are now almost accepted as fact by (most) of the fandom. Like how Killian smells or the popular ideas about CS kids Liam and Hope.
40 Questions - Meme for Shippers
40 Questions - Meme for Shippers
- Talk about the first ship you ever had.
- Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life.
- What’s your current OTP?
- What’s your current NOTP?
- Do you have any poly ships?
- How do you feel about love triangles?
- How do you feel about RPF?
- Have you ever shipped yourself with a character?
- Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
- Do you ship any characters that have never met?
- Talk about your favorite first kiss.
- Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
- Has a ship ever broken your heart?
- How do you feel about will they/won’t they?
- Have you ever “shipped at first sight”?
- Talk about a ship you initially disliked.
- Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically.
- Talk about a moment which made you question an entire ship.
- Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?
- Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping.
- Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against?
- Which of your ships have the best chemistry?
- Which of your ships deserve better writing?
- Do you mostly ship canon pairings?
- Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar?
- Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
- Is there a ship you’ve shipped for most of your life?
- Does shipping come easily to you?
- Do you need to ship something to really enjoy a movie/book/tv show/comic?
- Name a couple of fandoms in which you have no ships.
- Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love.
- Share five must-read fics.
- Name your favorite fanartist(s).
- Share your favorite fanmix for your OTP.
- Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs.
- Do you create fanmixes/gif sets/fanart/fic/fanvids and so on for you ships?
- Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
- Do you like and use ship names?
- Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself?
- If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?
You didn’t expect it to end happily, did you?
I love this
Oh my god, why do I like this so much!
This took longer to color than I thought! Plus added an omake hahah <3 I was going to do a proper BG but my computer and I have had enough I think. ….I love these two. <3
Stop making books into films and start making them into a tv show so we could have a lot more detail to them and they can stick to the book easier.
I thought this was going to make me annoyed but everything turned out better than expected
Me and a buddy are talking about how certain fanfics are becoming film adaptations, and the Rivetra Music AU could potentially be an amazing movie if people were interested in it.
It wouldn’t be long, probably short films, separate ones for each story, but when I mentioned it to them, we started…
I like shipping the cheerful one with the grumpy one
Can you imagine Emma TL kissing Hook to wake him up from a sleeping curse
And the [woosh] happens
And he doesn’t open his eyes
And Emma stares at him in disbelief and pain and possibly growing panic
And then that fucker says “I’m not sure it worked, try again love.”
That would be do fucking in-character. I need this to happen. And then she laughs hysterically with relief and happiness and kisses him again.
Guys, can someone draw Ian Dietrich and Rico Brzenska doing the whole “Tall person puts their hand on the shorter person’s head to prevent them from running towards the taller of the duo while they keep failing to even touch them” cliche?
So. I was sitting around thinking “i want to draw something but I don’t know what” and then I saw your post and this happened. It’s just a rough sketch. And scanning these into the computer always ruins them, but I don’t know how else to get them on here. Taking pictures of it doesn’t work either. I know it’s crappy and I’m really working on getting better with motion and dynamic poses, but I tried and here. hope it’s what you wanted.
Petra gives Levi a lap dance as a birthday present.
He has no idea what to do.