Sometimes I think about the fact that my heart needs to keep beating or I’ll die and it scares me
Sometimes I think about the fact that my heart needs to keep beating or I’ll die and it scares me
My mom is a photographer (aspiring) and she is making a book of her stuff and she wanted me to write the captions because she can’t write well and she believes I can. She also wanted me to make one of those small “about the author” sections for myself as the writer of the book and I don’t know if she’ll appreciate what I wrote, but I basically said that I had written work for “free internet literature archives of borrowed materials” which what I mean by that is fanfiction and smut.
Okay, so that might be a bad title. Don’t hold me to it. I might think of something better. Basically, I had this idea to do a Divergent/SNK cross over. I don’t know if I’ll continue. This would be chapter one? I have an idea for most of the characters and such (who is from which faction, ect.) It just seems to work to me. The main character of this will be Jean. Definitely Jeankasa intended.
Leaving her would be the hardest part. In my head, I’m thinking about how unfair it really is. Standing with the rest of the future initiates makes it resonate inside me. I’m just sixteen, so I don’t see the point in dividing everything into categories. People don’t work like that. Or maybe I was just resentful that I’ve never felt the faction I’d grown up in was where I belonged. My father was blunt and harsh about everything. Which I was expected to, you know, respect him for. My mother was honest too, but she had a way of choosing her words so that they didn’t hurt. I didn’t want to hurt her, now, with my choice. But I knew I would. Because I did not belong in Candor.
Sure, people who know me wouldn’t think that. Jean Kirstein belongs in Candor. That’s what they all say. And I know they’re telling the truth. They said the same about my older sister. She’s still around, sitting with my parents all matching in black and white. I don’t look at her cause she’ll probably hate me in a few minutes. My youngest sister’s still around too, but that’s only because my parents wouldn’t let me sell her to the neighbors. I would have gotten in trouble for suggesting it, except that I was just being honest. She’s a brat and I used to tell her that every day. Now someone else would have to do it.
They’re still calling out names and I can feel my palms getting sweaty. They’re going to reach the K’s any second now. I’d have to walk up there and choose my home forever. The place I’ll live and can never leave. Thinking about it like that made it sound even more terrifying, so I try to think of something else.
“Eren Jaeger.” They’re getting closer to my name. I watch the boy they called, Eren Jaeger. He’s wearing grey so I know he’s from Abnegation. He stands there for a few minutes, longer than anyone else. Then he cuts his hand and steps forward and what he does makes my mouth drop. His blood drips and steams over the hot coals of Dauntless.
When he’s done, he moves with sure feet to the chairs of the Dauntless initiates. I see him sit next to another person clad in grey, but the face is blocked by a chatty pair of Amity tree huggers. I hadn’t been paying attention at all. Two Abnegation transfers? That’s unheard of.
When my name is called, I almost don’t hear it. I’m too busy craning my head to try and see the other Dauntless initiates. So there is a bit of a snicker when I look up and say, “Oh. Right.” I walk a little too fast. I know my cheeks are bright red and I feel like an idiot. It’s not the best way to start out my new life.
I move to the bowls and take the knife and cut my hand. I’m sure it would have hurt if I wasn’t so high on adrenaline. I don’t look at my family, I don’t want to see her face. I stand over the hot coals and let a few drops of my blood fall. It feels final. It is final. I’ve chosen and that’s it. It’s Dauntless or no faction at all. My path is set. Is it the right one? Am I doing the right thing? I have no fucking idea.
After a second of standing there I hear the next name and realize I’ve been hovering above the bowl for way too long. I fast walk to the seats and as I walk I catch the eye of the other Abnegation-Dauntless transfer. It’s a girl. Grey eyes and short black hair. The kind of black that catches the light and shines. I stare like a gaping idiot for a few minutes before her gaze falls back to the ceremony still taking place behind me. For a second, I forgot all of it. I didn’t know what to call it, except that I’d never been so paralyzed by a face before. My heart starts to race again as I take my seat in the row behind her.
Was this a sign? I mean, I was just worrying about making the right decision. Then I see a face, a face that would belong to the same faction, the same family, and it stops me cold. I don’t know much about…anything really. I don’t know what just happened when I shared a look with that girl. But I was hopeful now. Maybe I made the right decision. I know I wasn’t meant for Candor. I want to belong in Dauntless. And this girl has given me hope that I do.
I tried to keep it in the writing style of the books, but with Jean’s voice added to make it different and specific to him. Do I continue?
(I will still finish A Ring for a Scarf.)
IM SO FUCKING SORRY
i t d o e s n ‘ t h a v e t o b e a h u m a n
YOU’RE MAKING IT WORSE DAMMIT
♪ O k a y B y e e e e e ~ ♫ UnU
Summary: Continuation fic from the anime’s current spot, multi-chapter
Fandom: Attack on Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin)
A/N: Continuation from my first six chapters of “The Longest Road”
Armin walked slowly down the stairs to the basement room where Annie was being kept. The third and final…
ATTACK ON SPACE — Episode 13: Harbinger (Season Finale)
As a cluster of titans attack the arks, the decisions of officers and cadets alike will determine the course of history… victory or total annihilation?
(Audioplay best listened to with headphones)
When not to sing Let It Go…
WHAT KIND OF SADISTIC MONSTER CREATED THIS!!!
That is not what I was expecting…..
- I’m loud.
- I’m obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times. (when I get my wedding ring resized to fit my apparently fat fingers)
- I wear makeup.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I change my hair colour often.
- I straighten my hair often.
- I have a piercing.
- I have small feet.
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’.
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has passed away.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and liked Popular.
- I’ve seen and liked 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and liked Law & Order: SVU.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parent(s). (I SLIPPED ONCE and my dad just stared at me, he couldn’t believe it. I still don’t curse in front of them.)
- I’ve made my parents cry. (Not in a bad way.)
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned. (I think??)
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class.
- A teacher has called my parents.
You are who you choose to be. Don’t let other people’s perception create your reality.
WE. DON’T. FUCKING. TALK. ABOUT. THIS. FUCKING. MOVIE.
FUCK YOU WHOEVER MADE THIS GIFT. I LOVE YOU. BUT WHY? WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME THIS WAY
He’s so wrecked. And although Emma is clearly affected by the kiss it doesn’t seem to have the same emotional impact for her as it does for Hook. I’ve wondered, why that is - if they have this special connection - shouldn’t she have been affected by this first kiss to the same degree if what they have is indeed True Love?
But rewatching “Good Form” I found the answer was there all along. When Pan asks Hook if he thought the kiss really meant something Hook tells him it does - it means Emma is “finally starting to see me for the man I really am… a Man of Honor.”
And we know from that statement alone that for the three hundred years since Liam died Killian Jones has been living a lie. A lie that ended with that kiss.
I have so many things that I need to write and I just keep refreshing my dashboard and forcing myself not to open up Netflix what is wrong with me I have nothing but time right now so much free time and so much shit I could/should do and I’m doing literally nothing why???????